11/10/2006

MOVING DAY IS APPROACHING

For me and the boys not the blog!!
Monday, my landlord called and said he was raising my rent. Not that he was raising it a huge amount but I just didn't see me paying more for the house I struggle to exist in.

(Sorry for the bad picture, it's from my phone.)

Here is the cool part....I'M BUYING IT!!!

In a creative way.......
I am doing an occupancy agreement for 340 days starting December 1.

Meaning, I will be living there and paying a monthly payment 1/2 the payment goes towards my down payment and 1/2 if for rent.

If the house ends up being a money pit or I just don't like it, I can back out and the down payment portion will be considered rent. I will lose it but I won't be stuck with a house that I don't like or want..OR if Prince Charming happens to come riding along on his white stallion, I am still free to go to his castle...or stay at MY OWN!!!



It was kinda weird signing the papers and stuff all by myself,

I had always imagined doing that with my husband.



We get to go over today and measure and stuff.

I will be getting the "Master Bedroom" this time. The first house we rented the little boys had it, the current house AJ has it....



Now, The Queen has arrived and gets the MB!!!


And it has a door TOO!!

I have the teen and two of his friends to help us move, I told them I have $400.00 for moving expenses. Then I had to tell him how much each person would get if there were only 3 of them...(he doesn't do math very quickly)

Anyone wanting a cut of the $400.00 show up Dec 1 morning and start helping us move.

I will feed you too!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, You should make those teens help you on account. On account that you been feedin em for the last year or so :)
Nothing wrong with "standing alone".
Makes you the strong person that you are.

11/10/2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

WOO HOO!! That awesome! And you totally deserve the Master!

Email me and fill me in on all the fun details!

11/10/2006 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congragulations!!!!! I will try to make that Dec. 1st Appointment, but remind me if you would, you know how I am. I can even bring my goose neck trailer to load stuff on. P.J.

11/11/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

You go girl! That is an awesome deal! I can't believe you've let your boys have the MB in the past two houses. You are crazy! I'm glad hyou came to your senses and have decided to take the MB all to yourself! You deserve it being super-mom and super-daughter.

11/11/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Kdubs said...

Awwww this is wonderful news.

11/11/2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I lived closer so I could help you move!! I am so happy for you!!!

11/12/2006 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home