11/12/2006

The Teen in His Birthday Suit!!!!!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AJ
16 DAYS EARLY
Stud snowboarder in his new "Dougie" suit. He already had the board, I bought the boots and the season pass. Grammie and PaPa bought the pants, coat and his gloves/mittens things. His lovely father said he will see how much money he has when he gets back from hunting to see if he will get AJ anything or not......Why did I marry such losers???
The season pass is for Purgatory, but next week he is planning to go to Wolf Creek which opened the 1st of November which is like unheard of!!!

This is the picture he is going to use on his "MySpace" profile...

How did your weekend go??

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

WOW!! 18!! A "real" adult! I can hardly believe it!

11/13/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Wow! I'm so jealous of him! I want to go boarding too. Ok, not really boarding, skiing. I'm a loser like that.
Sounds like he has had a great Birthday so far!

11/14/2006 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

18 already? They growin up fast aint they PB?

I'd break every bone in my body if I were to try that....

11/15/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

I love myspace!
Happy 18th dude.

11/15/2006 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home