11/21/2006

Early Move In!!!

They let us move in early, so WE ARE!!!
Also gives me a great excuse not to hang too long with the sibling....I'm bad I know...
Please excuse the mess, we are still moving in...But I had to share!!!


as you walk in the front door

front room from front door

messy kitchen that needs paint!!
The teen's bathroom--he chose black to decorate
The hall way...to MY 1/2 of the house...
the teen's room

little boys roommy room from the door



my closet
my room still...view of that "long hallway"

Computer desk view from bed

view of the other side of my bedroom from the door that goes to the back yard
the safe
part of the MB bathroom

The other part...HUGE shower!!!!

So there is the tour, I will give you all a better one once I've moved in....

How's your Holiday week going???

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Diggs, your room is HUGE, handsome seems right at home already.

11/21/2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Yeah...your room IS huge! CONGRATULATIONS!! You totally deserve it! Is that tile throughout the whole house?? If it is, or linoleum even, go to walmart and get a Floormate. It's a hard floor cleaner that vacuums, scrubs and sucks up the water. It is a lifesaver for me.

Did you already tell me where it is?? I am so brain dead!

11/21/2006 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, your bedroom is big enough for a swing and a trampoline, will there be a jacuzzi just outside the backdoor?

11/22/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

O'Gherkin....

Trampoline is in the back yard right outside my window. No swing but some people at work thought the book shelf by the bed was a ladder....they must think my sex life is a wild one....

p.s. you can bring the hot tub..

11/22/2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home