11/23/2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

We are having Thanksgiving dinner at my parents with my brother (visit going way better than I expect...so far). But since I have a new house and a new stove, I cooked a turkey at OUR house as well. I was going to cook more, but the move is kicking my butt--so just turkey.


Ashton stuffing his first bird

The "Big Ham" and a turkey

Alec getting in on the action...

In the new oven.....


POKE IT WITH A FORK....IT'S DUN

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and makes lots of great memories this year...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Peebugg, I am loving friend plural. But, restrictions apply.

Sounds like your holiday is going well.
Mine goes not actually start until like, 6 pm and I am soooo hungry!
Cookies are not filling.

11/23/2006 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice bird, Looks like you did it perfect. Hope you had a excellent Thanksgiving.

11/23/2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Wow, that turkey looks perfect! Happy Thanksgiving!

11/23/2006 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already ate but now you've just made me hungry all over again!!

Hope you had a good one ;)

It's you know who, read my "about me" page

11/23/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

what a beautiful, yummy looking bird! Did it taste as good as it looks?

The trouble with potlucks...no leftovers! I might cook a turkey on Sunday. If I get my Christmas up before then.

11/23/2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Thanks a LOT! ~ Hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING weekend!!! ~ jb///

11/24/2006 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home