9/04/2006

Laboring on Labor Day!!!!

More yard work this morning.......I ran the hose in the garden all night so the dirt would be soft....about 6 weeks s ago I took a sample of a garden plant to the local nursery to see if it was a weed or a flower.......he said "flower" six weeks later I wish I could go back and tell him that he lied....I have been watering weeds....filled up 4 55gal trash bags with weeds this morning....

I did find this ....


I screamed for the teen. I could of sworn I they were snake eggs and that I saw snake-ie skin thru one of them....as I danced around and freaking out, I gathered my strength and a shovel and scooped them out......it was part of a strand of beads....

Then.....as we were finishing up and putting stuff in the trash can...we found this....



Our big cat....prefers to hunt hummingbirds.....

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummingbird carcass pics...................ew.

9/04/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home