8/31/2006

You know it's gonna be a long day when......

This is outside your work parking lot....


THE PRISONERS ARE BACK!!!

Yes, I am taking pictures while driving somewhere close to 55 mph.

Now "newbie" is all a flutter, there are single men out there and she stares at them out her window. She so needs to get a clue.

I have been teaching the last two nights and it leaves me completely frizzle fried--so I'm semi brain dead today and I still have class tonight.....wish me luck!!

How is your week going??

7 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

My week? Well, A7X is nominated for a VMA, and I get my braces on. Hooray! More pain.

Sorry to hear about newbie. She's the one who sounds brain dead.

8/31/2006 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck. You should go out and wash you car in a bikini, give the prisoners a thrill :)

8/31/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Nice! Pretty sad when the orange jumpsuits are the most eligable(?) bachelors around!

8/31/2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd freak too- tell newbie she needs to realize not all prisoners are as sexy and INNOCENT as the ones on Prison Break. LOL.

9/01/2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

O'gherkin---that would give them a pepto episode.......no thanks!!

DM- They aren't the only one's, they are just the closest available males for her...she has issues..Her actions remind me of a "virgin whore in heat" honestly!!!

9/01/2006 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Virgin whore in Heat"? I may have to google that.

9/01/2006 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Virgin whore in Heat"? I may have to google that.

9/01/2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home