7/13/2006

The Plan Busy Weekend!!!!

This was Alec in all of his fashion glory this morning!!!!

He doesn't like the air conditioners at daycare...so he wore sweats and his winter coat...

I have no explanation for Ashton....he's just a morning person and his weird kid stuff has already kicked in.....but his swimming goggles are way cool they have holograms of killer whales on them....so cool!!!!

Tomorrow we are headed to the Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque, NM. Yesterday is was 104 there so I am thinking Alec will probably shed his jacket. We are also going to go to the bio park it is way cool and on Saturday they are having some cool activity to do with the dragon fly so we will go to that and then we will be going to the aquarium. It's small...but the jelly fish tanks are awesome!!! and we should be there around the time the diver goes into the tank to feed the fish..the boys should really like that...

While there we, of course, will be required to go to Chuck E. Cheese. Which has way better food than Peter Piper Pizza and they have a great security system. When we were in Phoenix last year Drama Mama and her family went with us to Chuck E. Cheese and as you walk in each family member gets a "black light" stamp on their hand. Each group has a unique number and no child can leave the building with someone who doesn't have the same stamp!!!!! Totally awesome!!!

Alec got $20 from meth-heads mom for his upcoming 5th birthday on the 17th and Ashton still has over $40 left from birthday and Christmas money so we will also have to make a visit to Toys-R-Us!!

We are staying at the Albuquerque Hilton which has 2 swimming pools!!!! One indoor and one outdoor. So I am sure we will be there most of Friday night. I got an awesome on-line rate that was cheaper than staying at an economy motel!!!!

The downer part is....the boys want to see their dad...so I called meth-head yesterday and he is going to meet us inside the zoo. I picked inside the zoo for a couple of reasons...one-he will have to pay his own way in and I don't look like a jerk in front of the boys by asking him to do so. two-lots of people around so he can't get too weird. I am sure he has some wierd piercings or something and it will be totally embarassing to be seen with him...but I am doing this for the boys and they haven't seen him in over 6 months. It just irritates me that he is also benefiting from it....but their feelings and needs, as always, come before mine.

So, if you hear of man being pushed into the Leopard living area in Albuquerque, NM over the weekend...you will know that he really got on my nerves and my evil twin (I am a gemini) took over and fixed the situation.....

And....I will hopefully have awesome pictures to share when I get back...

What are your weekend plans???

6 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Be Careful. Don't let him mess with your head. No man is better than a psycho man.

7/13/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

i like the zoo.
just not the one here.
the one in cleveland. it had this giant slide that was a snake. you went in it's mouth, and out it's mouth.
it was wraped around this big fake tree and it was just way cool.
i can still see it in my head. it was THAT cool
ooh! and they had these shower things that you could stand under when you got hot and sweaty.

have fun at the zoo!!

7/13/2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously- I used to do weird things like that when I was younger too. I have a picture somewhere of myself dressed as a baby- for no reason. Bottle, blankie, fake diaper and all. Strange.

7/14/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger mama said...

Have a good trip - I think we will finish the sandbox in the backyard. As for the picture of your boy below climbing the wall - I USED TO DO THAT!!!! LOL All four of us girls used to climb the wall between my bedroom and the bathroom. Drove my mom nuts!The best was if you spat on your feet and hands and rubbed it in - super grip! Take care!

7/15/2006 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7/19/2006 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7/22/2006 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home