4/05/2006

I'm Sportin' a WOODY!!!!

Yep, who's the dominate female????
That's right....ME!!!
I went to California with 3 males and I am the only one who came back with a Woody!!!
This is my desk at work. It was hilarious when one of the big bosses (very religious might I add) came in and said......
"Beth, you have a Woody!!!"

I nearly choked on my gum and it was damn near impossible to stifle the laughter until he got upstairs......

And to answer your next question...yes I do work very hard at work despite all the kids meal toys and the fact that my blog is on my screen.........

4 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

hahahaha I love your woody!!! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough that I can take them to disneyland or world. I would like to take them when they will remember it and appreciate it. It sounds like you all had a great trip!

4/06/2006 1:55 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

yay! you're back! i dont have time to read everything you posted right now, but i'll get to it!
but yay you're back! hope you had fun!

4/06/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

LOL You have a twisted mind! LOL

4/06/2006 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

4/24/2007 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home