3/23/2006

Being Graded On Being A Parent

Drama Mama (blogger won't let me put in the link...but she is in my blogroll) just posted about being graded as a parent.....

Made me think. (PAINFUL AS IT IS!!!!)

I get onto my teen for not trying harder and for not being prepared.

Yet, my bathroom isn't completely painted-laundry is never caught up-floor always needs vacuumed-sometimes dishes sit in the sink overnight-bed is rarely made neatly and I hate going upstairs into the little boys room. It's not the room it's the stairs.

We aren't even going to bring up the yard work, messy garage, I need to figure out how to change 2 breakers for the electricity, fix some the fence in parts, get garden ready for summer, get the leaves off the cement..........and on and on and on and on.....

What's your grade as a parent????

I'm thinking I'm probably a C-, boys had happy meals for dinner last night.....JOB FAILURE!!!

So I am getting back out the day planner and the Franklin-Covey tapes.....

MUST GET MOTIVATED!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Yikes...sorry! I didn't mean to make people feel guilty. I was just feeling guilty myself! You're a great mom!

3/23/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home