3/18/2006

Late Night Pondering

(I actually had 2 great pictures...but blogger won't let me upload them)


Well, actually I've been pondering some of the day too......

Why is it that when someone knows something personal about you, they use it against you???

They use it as a dig....or take great enjoyment of your personal pain or find great humor and satisfaction in bringing it back up or using it against you...

Why is it that some people, if unhappy, have to attack others with bitter hatred and coldness??

I would think if you liked or respected that person, you would have the moral character to never bring it up---and if it was brought up by another...you would be supportive of you friend...

But I guess I have a different thought pattern than most.......I've had enough of anger and hate....So I guess I can't play with others...

PEACE OUT BLOGLAND

1 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

what kdubs said...

3/19/2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home