3/21/2006

Tyrannical Tuesday

My day truly sucked--
and most definitely with both lips....

  • Got a new computer at work yesterday....took all friggin' day to get it set the way I needed it to use it.
  • Jerk employee came in my office and demanded reprinted copies of all of his paystubs since February 1st. He tried to stare me down trying to intimidate me, then he tried getting in my face as I was sitting down. When I stood up and he was 4 inches shorter than me and I stared him down...he backed off. After I calmed down...I decided he can have them on Friday!!!
  • Biker Chic and Newbie are fighting and for some reason I am getting all the cold shoulder bitchy-ness.
  • I forgot this one....Sent out credit check letters today for new accounts..3 accounts 12 letters.....New computer...having to update fax forms and stuff....I put my home phone number in for the fax number.....yep...getting the damn hand-shake crap all night.....Major bonehead moment...(I had a bonehead picture...but blogger won't play nice)
  • Since I got my hair cut and am now leaving it down, everyone keeps looking at me like I'm in the morgue or something...very weird.
  • Discovered Ashton has a food allergy--or at least a preservative allergy...(kinda good) except he had to be sick again before I realized the whole deal.....
  • Went to the bank to cash a check and she only had $5 bills.......at the bank...WTF...

I'm actually thinking the jerk employee just set me off for the day. I really don't like situations like that and I really don't like it when they come behind my desk. For one they have no reason to be behind there and for two there is confidential stuff in my area and for three I really don't get into the touchie feelie stuff at work or with anyone who is not personally involved with me.

Anyway...enough of my whining...........

How was your wonderful and delightful Tuesday???

6 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

happy nuckinfutz peebugg!

3/21/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

isnt it the greatest holiday?

3/21/2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger mama said...

hey, crazy week here - working at the school all week (except Friday) the school kids are making me crazy! Can't wait for next week!

3/21/2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

We are having teenage battles here. I got so mad, I actually screamed. That hardly ever happens! My head is still aching from the stress!

3/22/2006 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Impotence in young men Vw novelties Will+lungs+clear+after+you+stop+smoking 1948 chevrolet Wholesale boat affiliate programs B ambien b prescription online aristeo ambien Internet marketing online advertising online business card Video conferencing linksys router Body kits for alero Epurchasing opt in email list zithromax alcohol side effect Abduct eczema ambien buy ex fed ship Family abandonment and divorce rulings based on salary perimenopause and ambien Cassino&aposs in az Free big breast gallery

2/03/2007 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

4/25/2007 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home