3/17/2006

I GOT A NEW TOY!!!

and not one of the vibrating orientation...you sicko's......

guess what I got...

not goldfish,......we've had those.....

This is just Handsome.....

Alec reading a book in the waiting room

Ashton being goofy

Isn't that an Oxy-moron??

Very difficult to take a picture while driving...

Even more difficult to take a picture of one's self while driving...These are my new Pink Ralph Loren "Elvis" glasses my Mommie picked out for me at her work....

Have you guess what I got yet?????

New digital camera.....Cannon Powershot SD550--2 gig memory card!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is your driving shot a picture of 20th st?

3/19/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

Yes it is.....I started up by the stop light innersection of Knudsen...had issues getting it focused and actually getting the road....hae about 12 of my dash....

GOOD MEMORY

3/19/2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

LUCKY!!

3/19/2006 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cancer care of maine conference calling

2/15/2007 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home