3/18/2006

What a Week....I've made a list.....


  • Alec had counselling.......no signs of ADD or ADHD....ALL RIGHT!!!!! (this is always the first things they test for)
  • Letter from meth head...but not a mention of parole again. Somewhat releived but now wondering what is really going on.
  • The whole thing with my Mom, still freaking on it. But I am realizing that she is going to have good days and bad days.
  • Thursday, bully Eric grabbed Ashton by the shirt and punched him in the stomach. Friday I had parent teacher conferences (as previously blogged) and today, Saturday, Ashton is at Twae Kwon-do and his instructor is aware of the situation and is going to work with him.
  • Friday---got the cool camera and a bluetooth hands free thing for my phone. I love it that AJ works at BestBuy cause he gets killer discounts.
  • Bought Bambi II today, everytime the dog scenes come on I run to the front door to see if Handsome is in a fight or something...Dang thing sounds too real.
  • Making boys help me clean the house.....wish me luck!!! AJ has already gone to the bathroom 6 times.....what a cop out....


2 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

Hey Peebugg, I can completely sympathize with your son and the bully he is dealing with at school. I was picked on HUGE right from grade 2 to grade 10 (i homeschooled my last 2 years of highschool) My mom tried everything - went to the pricipal - he told her it was my own fault! It started out as one person and over time grew to a big group of kids - I really hope that you are able to put a stop to the little bugger. Right now we are moving roughly about every three years - in and out of government housing. Because we live north of 60 and in outlying communities to whitehorse my husbands work provides housing for us. Not rent free though! If we ever bought a house here we would never sell it!

3/18/2006 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! cosmetic surgery center build a flatbed truck body Geset freezers certain wheelchairs sexy blonde showers getting high zyrtec Long stay travel insurance kyrgyzstan Gas watch ontario cpu stands E350 heater core instalation atlanta university for online mba lift wheelchair lift Housebrand webcam driver Do lungs recover after quitting smoking http://www.credit-card-7.info Newark liposuction wheel chair ramp and ada

3/07/2007 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home