3/16/2006

Oh Yeah!!

Well, it's not quite this bad!!!
Mom and dad came over last night--I went and got BBQ. So we had dinner, talked to dad and my mom just kinda sat there and ate and then she went in the front room and hung out for a while. The little boys were in there being loud and wild as usual--I do know that right now they don't want us in their house as live-ins. They are very accustomed to quiet and well my boys are very very (did I say very) I mean very loud!!!! But the visit went well.
Then, I watched part of "The Man Show". I laughed my booty off. I know I should probably be offended by some or most of their stuff, but it was too funny. But then Alec came in the room and was watching it with me and after a few "look at their boobies!!" comments I had to change channels.
I went to go put some clothes in the dryer, opened the door and out came the cat. Alec yelled at me and said he was supposed to stay in the dryer where he was in "time out" cause he scratched him. I haven't got the exact time down yet, but I think the cat was probably in there about 10-15 minutes. Good thing I didn't turn on the dryer to de-wrinkle!!!! Poor Kitty!!!
Sorry for the boring post.....
but sometimes it happens...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time out in the dryer I would never scratch anyone again :)

3/16/2006 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home