12/11/2005

Woe Is Me!!

I had a dream about Elmer Fudd!!!
No, not a WET dream
I had a dream that Elmer Fudd with black hair was on my blog
talking to the doll in the upper lefthand corner.
He was talking to her. She seemed to be his counselor, helping him with his problems.
He kept saying "Woe is me, Woe is me" and holding his cheeks and shaking his head.

Very strange dream. I mean if I was going to dream about a man, why Elmer Fudd?

Yes, is a classy guy with a speech impediment!!

and the uniforms...OMG a man in uniform is HOT!!!

Knight in shining armor,

and has most of his teeth!!

What a Catch!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a funny dream, I bet it freaked you out a bit huh? :-)

Thanks for stopping by. I like your blog!

12/11/2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

so funny thanks for sharing

12/11/2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

That's like my friend who had a dream about Scary Spice, then from then on had a secret crush on her. (Until we found a poster when we were helping him move!)

12/11/2005 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! neurontin class action suit for suicide attempts Best womens asses http://www.jan-marini-cosmetics-at-discount.info/wholesale-cosmetics.html 1999 chrysler sebring owners manual Amsterdam saunas gay Processor laptop mccalls dress patterns

3/04/2007 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home