12/10/2005

My Special Talent

My special talent is to screw up a good thing.

I thought it would be cool last night to take a certain man dinner. So as we were getting ready to leave the restaurant, I ordered some green chili and meat stew stuff (aka Green Chunky). I actually ordered 2 quarts of it, sophapillas (sp?) and tortillas...just in case he was really hungry.

Took the little boys home, got my map to his house off of "expedia" and headed up there. He lives about 1 hour and 16 minutes away according to "expedia". So the boys are playing with their lightsabres in the back seat and I am driving.

The town he lives in has the most amazing Christmas lights. It was like every house was a castle, very beautiful. Anyway, of course I get lost. It wouldn't be a trip with me without getting lost. But the benefit of that was we got to see the lights.

But I finally found it. He wasn't there. Then I get a text from him hoping I was kidding that I was up by his house I texted back that I wasn't kidding.

Needless to say, I went home with food still in my car.

I tried to call him this morning and now that number doesn't work. I really wasn't trying to be a stalker or anything--I was just trying to do something nice--and once again I screwed up something that was and could of been cool.

I am just overflowing with talent--WANT SOME?

8 Comments:

Blogger IdentityMIA said...

I'm sorry you went through all that, only to have him not there.

Maybe there's another reason his phone doesn't work?

Best of luck. I'll take some of that food. ;)

12/10/2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

i bet he is married... no good man would turn away a woman with food

12/10/2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

WTCrap!!?! I'm voting for there's another reason his phone is off. Call me and we'll have a real good gripe session over this!

Are you ok??

12/10/2005 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are probably better off...he was probably with his wife or girlfriend!

12/10/2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger IdentityMIA said...

I'm sorry I frustrated you. LOL. If you have any questions about Sudoku, I can try to help. :)

Hope things are better.

12/11/2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

You know...I am to blame here.

I was trying to surprise him. Some people have issues with invasion of privacy.

I do with meth-man and anyone to do with him.

It's just a difference of affection and acceptance of that affection.

I still don't know about the phone. I will just wait and see what happens. I really hope that I didn't come off that "scary" to make him need to change his phone number.

12/11/2005 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP When will the 2007 jeep wrangler be available Size of mature follicle http://www.kitchen-lighting-0.info/llbeanheartboatandtote.html wholesale knock off handbags Zyrtec side effects child http://www.buyvalium4.info/selling-diazepam-forum.html http://www.erectile-dysfunction-4.info/tadalafil.html Hand carry fir saunas Merrell shoes com Rate the kia socrento Cancer of the cecum

2/02/2007 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

2/06/2007 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home