12/06/2005

The 6 Days of December (thus far)


I have had an educational six days---let's see what I've learned.


  1. NEVER mix Oxy-Clean and Mr. Clean (you get yellow foam that doesn't stop)
  2. Don't use Oxy-Clean in your carpet steam cleaner unless you have white carpet.
  3. Dryer lint isn't all that water soluble.
  4. If a dime gets in my toilet, it will not flush down.
  5. The shower curtain will come off the rod if you try to flip the curtain over the rod really fast.
  6. Sydney can shred a new box of Kleenex (box and all) in less than 4 minutes.
  7. A roll of toilet paper can get really big if put in a bathtub full of water.
  8. One little bird has a lot of feathers.
  9. Feathers from a little bird don't sweep up well with a broom.
  10. My cat would rather hunt birds than mice.
  11. If you drop popcorn into a floor heater while it's on--it doesn't pop just burns and smells.
  12. How much I use my cell phone (service went out Sunday night for about 6 hours)
  13. How much I am on the internet (service also out Sunday for about 6 hours)
  14. How many people use blogspot (was down yesterday)
  15. How much I depend on my children for my energy and drive.
  16. How much I missed talking to a certain incredibly handsome and wonderful man while he took a weekend away.
  17. How completely mental I can be if I don't know all the details. (need to work on it)
Yes, a real eye opener these last 6 days. I can't wait to see what the other 25 days hold in store for me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Sounds like your learning experiences would have turned me into a screaming Momma!

12/07/2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home