12/15/2005

MeMe Game--TAGGED!!!!


I've been tagged by the KDUBS and I don't want to make a pregnant blogger mad!!!

so..... the rules for this particular meme are as follows:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place.
Then add your blog to the bottom slot.


1. Hanuman
2. Running2Ks
3. Queen of Spain
4. Kdubs
5. peebugg


Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
Feel the love.....oh yeah..feel the love..


1. Drama Mama
2. Phil
3. Violent Haze
4. MsDort
5.Tales North




What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago...I had just married meth-man on the 1st of December.


What were you doing one year ago?

We, the boys and I, had our very first Christmas in our "own house". No parents, no husband...just us!!!

Five snacks you enjoy:
  1. Bread..anything bread
  2. Chocolate
  3. Vanilla Ice Cream
  4. Ants on a log (I have been around my kids too long)
  5. Those Mint Chocolate cookie sticks by Petridge Farm...

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

  1. Our Lips are Sealed by the Go-Go's
  2. Jump by Van Halen
  3. Golden Band by Randy Travis
  4. Honky Tonk Ba-Dunk-a-Dunk by Trace Adkins
  5. R-E-S-P-E-C-T by PINK

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Buy a cool house for me and my boys anywhere but Farmington NM
  2. Buy AJ a brand new car
  3. Buy me a Toyota Sequioa
  4. Pay off all of my parents bills so they can retire
  5. Invest the money so I wouldn't have to work so much. I could live off of the interest



Five bad habits:

  1. Bite my finger nails
  2. Eat too many Carbs
  3. Think too much
  4. Sometimes cuss in front of my kids
  5. Drink too much Pepsi

Five things you like doing:

  1. Singing off key loudly at work
  2. Watching NCIS (can't get enough of that show)
  3. Laughing
  4. Helping People
  5. Meeting or beating a deadline

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:

  1. Bikini
  2. Hot Pink Plastic Shoes
  3. Spandex leggings
  4. Tube top
  5. Thong

Five favorite toys:

  1. My new Magenta Razor
  2. Computer
  3. Cannon PowerShot a300 camera
  4. AJ's XBox (I don't get to play the 360 just the old one)
  5. Television