12/13/2005

Bloggers Are Cool

When I was down and feeling glum....some friends were there. Drama Mama attempted to talk some sense into me. But, I am still sending his and his daughters Christmas presents to them. I had lot of fun buying and wrapping them....I don't want to spoil the fun now.

Mike, while laying in bed sick, was talking to me while we both did The Battle of the Blogs. But he still has not revealed what #90 is on his list.

Kdubs volunteered to be my muscle, even though she is pregnant. Congratulations again by the way...I hope the morning sickness is getting better.

And Violent Haze aka Walk-My-Way has always been a great breath of fresh air. I get to relive my youth via her---and she has way more fun then I did!!!! And what are you implying with the doll comment???? I'm loud...but haven't been flashy since high school...(Drama remember my cool gold belt??? and the hot pink silk shirt???)

Violent Haze said...
you should name the doll in the corner.something flashy and loud. just like
her.
12/13/2005 7:19 AM

I just wanted to say thanks, it's cool to have friends that listen to or read what you say and actually respond!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

BLOG ON!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

give her a name! something like,

oh god did you say gold belt and hot pink silk shirt? eeeww...okay. im all for hot pink, but a hot pink silk shirt? whoa. never in a million years....

so yeah, name her!

i've been a breath of fresh air? aaww!! yay me!
i am having fun. sometimes. sometimes it just sucks.
but i get over it pretty quick when i find something else to occupy me with.
blog on peebugg!!!

12/14/2005 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! sony tvs stereo and car downdraft gas cooktops Lexus sc sun roof how to get culinary arts in high school Kmart stock dei car alarm remote cases Round convection oven Prescription venlafaxine Adult learned scholarship ringtones Creating a long distance fax contact and outlook Treatment infant eczema

2/04/2007 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home