12/13/2005

IT SNOWED!!!!!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW,
LET IT SNOW!!!
My neighbors must think I am insane.
I went out about 430am taking pictures, before the dogs got out in it.
So...there were strange flashes very early in the morning
No it wasn't aliens....it was your weird neighbor with the loud kids....
Snow by my garage---




Car in the drive way
Why don't I use the garage you ask....because I have to keep Sydney in there when we are gone so she doesn't tear up things so, it's no longer a garage...it's an elite dog spa



My sad little Christmas Lights.
We have a propannel roof so there isn't many place to put lights.


One of the rose bushes

The grape vine.

I'm glad I didn't get all the grapes off, because the birds are really digging the raisin concept.

More grape vine, I think it looks cool
The roads got sanded early, and then they refroze. So it was a mess coming to work. A school bus was stuck in the median on the highway, there weren't any kids in it when I passed.
When I took the little boys out to get in the car......it was like Christmas (lol) or something.
"It snowed!!"
"I love snow!!"
I have a full time four wheel drive SUV....
so I'm good as long as I don't try to climb any mountains!!!
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW,
LET IT SNOW!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I'm So Jealous!! I would have hated to drive down that big hill by your house! Yikes!

12/13/2005 12:51 PM  
Blogger TheMommason said...

Congrats My son wants it to snow (We live in Florida..LOL)

12/13/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger Lloyd Irving Bradbury said...

like the grapes will paint them in my a\\bstract way.lloyd

12/13/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

I live in Michigan so we have snow since the last month. I enjoy it very much as you do, however the people here do not like it...

12/13/2005 11:30 PM  
Blogger mama said...

LOL PeeBugg - I wish it would quit snowing!!! It has snowed for the last two days - enought to break out the snowblower!!!! I wouldn't mind so much if it would stay off the highways and up on the ski hills. Anyway, have a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

12/14/2005 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pa 2005 tax forms Political fax ionamin prices Colorado springs dentist risk levitra Propecia+and+birth+defects http://www.hyatt-regency.info/didrex-and-overnight-delivery.html

3/01/2007 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home