12/14/2005

Christmas Parties

( Click on the picture for the site where I got this)
And it starts. All the Christmas parties. Since I technically have two jobs...I have twice as many Christmas parties to try and get out of. San Juan College , where I teach computer classes at is having their "Christmas Gala" Thursday night. That one was easy to get out of.....I don't have a babysitter. I have worked there 5 years and have never been to one of their parties. I hate going alone. All the couples are together and introducing their significant other and then there is just me...so I just don't go. I would really like to one of these days.
Tomorrow is the work Christmas party. Which is not that bad. It's during the day and my place of employment has it catered in. I don't mind it so much and we will get our
Christmas Bonus Checks!!!!
I will go back tomorrow night and help serve the night crew, if needed.
Then, Friday is the "Hen Luncheon" meaning all the ladies from work will meet at Red Lobster, break bread and exchange gifts. It's not really that bad, except there are bunch of women. Only biker chic and I are not from "their" church so we kinda stand out. Biker chick has gone to their church so she is one up on me. But, I am more socially acceptable (lol) so I guess we are even. We drew names two weeks ago--and I got Biker Chick. We rigged that because I won an IPOD and she wants it...So I am giving her that and I stayed within the $25 limit.
Cause it was free!!!
What kind of Christmas Parties are
you attending this year????

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

How in the crap did you win an Ipod??? I put it on my Christmas list, but the Santa at our house ran out of money weeks ago!

Lucky biker chic! How did she rate that cool gift? She should be giving you one for taking her on that Albuquerque adventure!

12/14/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

i want an IPOD!!! oh my god, i did nothing but go "i want an IPOD" all year! and then when the Nano came out, i was like "no way!" and my mom was like "no way what?!" and i was like "it's a Nano!" and she goes "whats a Nano!?" and i went "it's and IPOD thats as thin as a pencil and fits in your pocket and it holds a ton of songs!"
needless to say i didnt get one.
but i got a Duran Duran cd! whoo hoo!!
i got Rio! yay! i love that album...

12/15/2005 7:13 AM  
Blogger Doctor Marco said...

I am on-call in the hospital. I hope the nurses bring a couple of cookies and/or pop.

12/15/2005 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! picnic backpacks

4/23/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home