11/20/2005

BORDERS HAVE BEEN BREACHED!!!

WAR IS IMMANENT!!!


Yes it's true, PB Press reports that borders have been breached and there is an enemy fatality.


And YES!!!, that is the same TP roll as before--I forgot about it till now!!!

I was doing my weekly inspection of the linen closet and sure as heck, I found an intruder.


So, I adorned the Mr. Clean purple disposal latex gloves, and my trusty tongs...and removed said perpetrator.

I am re-arming the battle field and hopefully the was just a stray....HA-HA....I know I'm kidding myself.

I look forward to hearing some trap snapping in the middle of the night!!!

Historical Invasion Reports: Die Nazi Rodent!!!!" (my personal favorite)

MY BATHROOM IS POSSESSED!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!!! when i went to my friends trailor with her family for a weekend, they check every time they go down there for rats and stuff. and more often than none do they find a nasty helpless rodent.
i swear, my friend called me one weekend and told me there was 3 mice.
needless to say i stopped going down there.

11/21/2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Bond Hunter said...

THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!

damn...didn't sound anything like that girl little girl in Poltergist...

11/21/2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Ewww and EWWWWW!

11/21/2005 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! recondition porsche wheels play keno Affiliate net program to make money Lamborghini verte Equine accounting software Cognac renault

2/04/2007 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Lesbian bar santa fe new mexico 2006 dowload business card templare Atlanta ga culinary school mercedes 300te wheels Plastic surgery tulsa ok Hydrocodone here hydrocodine vicodin vs business cards cd manufacturer Depression provigil Zocor exercise intolerant Our cd business cards work in all computers 100 camera digital fe olympus review learning theories + online article

3/06/2007 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home