9/02/2005

Should I not care?

My ex- mother-in-law lives in Doyline, LA, which is very close to Shreveport. I called her last night to check on her and see if everything was okay. I don't know why I thought to call, I just felt that I should.

ring-ring

"Hi Merry, this is Beth I was just calling to see if you were okay."

"Why the f*%# do you care how I am, you are not in my will anymore"

"I didn't call to fight, the boys and I were just concerned"

"Those heathen children don't even know I exist"

"Glad to hear you're okay, Bye Merry"

"Don't ever call here again, I want nothing to do with any of you"

I hung up before she could yell any more. She is the grandmother of two of my boys, and she doesn't want anything to do with them?? I am so glad that I didn't put Ashton on the phone before I spoke to her.

It is not my fault that her son is in prison or that he didn't make the payments on her house that he was living in and it got repo'd. It was his addiction to Crystal Meth and the encouragement of his new wife.

I am just thankful that I have a wonderful family and great friends. If she chooses not to be apart of her grandsons' lives, then it is her loss.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

you're setting a good example for your sons by being the bigger person. good for you!

9/02/2005 8:10 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Well...she never was too normal! What a psycho! And mean to! A mean, mean granny! You should send her a card for grandparents day and really piss her off!

9/02/2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2/22/2007 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

3/01/2007 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Augmentation beverly breast hills in jvc batteries mitchell fishing reel top rated software downloads video surveillance car covers Knoxville refinance Pine bluff rhinoplasty impotence http://www.merchant-processing-account.info Lufthansa informatie Waterbed stores near me Handicap software golf mazda ringtone Headphone splitter http://www.hair-loss-product-2.info To do list software affiliate program

4/24/2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home