8/28/2005

He Who Walks Behind the Rows

We were driving to Durango, CO Friday to go the Bar D Chuckwagon. I used to go there alot when I was a kid. And we drove past some corn fields. So I shared with my kids a life story.

One Friday night many years ago, me and a friend watched Children of the Corn. Scared the peegeebies out of us. Then the next morning my mom drove us to Durango. We passed lots and lots of corn fields and we were screaming little girls the whole trip. My mom nearly killed us. Anyway, AJ and Niki said they wanted to watch Children of the Corn. So I went to Blockbuster and rented it. It is so old, they only have it on VHS.

When the movie started Niki was being a smart a$$ and commenting on how old it was. About 1/4 the way thru it, she made AJ turn on the light. I started laughing. She wouldn't even watch the whole thing. Before he had to take her home, she went to the bathroom. I hid outside the door and when she opened it I said BOO!!!. She screamed, slammed the bathroom door and locked it. It took AJ about 20 minutes to get her out of there.

BWA-HA-HAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

She is probably still not talking to me.!!!!!