8/25/2005

Rikki Tikki Eyes

THE PICTURE IS NOT UPSIDE DOWN....
THE CHILD IS!!!!

Remember Rikki Tikki-Tavi the twinklie eyed mongoose??

Alec has the same twinklie eyes when he is being ornery, actually a flat out booger-head. He was climbing on me while I was on the couch trying to watch CSI and fold clothes and I told him to stop. He just looked at me and said "Rikki-Tikki Eyes" and of course they were twinkling and he had the little mongoose look on his face. He knows I can't say no to it. So he continued to climb all over me.

I wish the camera could catch the sparkle. I have tried hundreds of times and it just doesn't get caught on film.

He is such a hand ful and he is not even trying, he is just being Alec. His love for life really keeps me going. When I am too tired to even breath, he will jump on me and get right in my face and I just have to smile.


2 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

oh peebugg I know just what you mean when you talk about the glimmer in one of your kids eyes! I see it all the time in dani and zach - dani's is more one of mischeif than anything! I know exactly when she is going to get into something cause she gives me those eyes and that little grin - almost like she is saying "i wonder just how fast you can move mom"

8/26/2005 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Affiliate internet program to make money In death all debts are paid 802.11b compact flash price Memory cards for canon digital cameras Air freshener crafting gel water bed sheet handbag jelly kelly Free blackjack simulator animated graphics botox Luxury auto rentals in san diego B d allergy syringe tray

4/23/2007 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home