6/29/2006

Back Yard Issues

About two weeks ago this is what my back porch looked like. Cool tableand a horrible nasty messy tree branch ruining everything.....

$500.00 and 6 brown skin toned men later.......... (I'm not being racist, I promise. One I know was Navajo, two looked alot like true Mexico Mexicans the two owners/brothers were some kind of racial mixture.)




Yes....we have sun and a semi clean back porch again!!!!! This is actually my neighbor's tree, but they wouldn't trim it when I asked and to go to court to make them would cost more than it would to have it done. And since there wasn't a electrical line threat...the city wouldn't do it either..... It took 20 minutes to cut that huge sucker down and 3 hours of 6 guys cleaning up the mess......and the main chainsaw dude was sitting on the limb and cutting it at the same time....I guess he doesn't have a caffine intake problem......

Then........two days ago horrible winds started. AJ was at work and so was I and I had forgotten to put up the umbrella in the table. We had collapsed it but it wasn't in the garage........




Yeppers.......now I need to find a replacement table top.

and Mindless........ummmm I don't think the hernia squeezing thing hurts cause he doesn't claw at me or anything...he actually sits still for it....

I did try to take a picture of him but the second he saw something in my hand that wasn't a 9 lives can....he headed for the backdoor.......