7/01/2006

Look What We WON!!!!!!


Yep...the neighbors are gonna hate me this year!!!

We went to Wal-mart early this morning and on our way out there was a little league baseball team selling raffle tickets for $1 and glow sticks 2 for $1. So I bought one raffle ticket and the little boys each got 2 glow sticks....so $3. Then after we got home, the capris I got didn't fit so I had the teen watch the boys while I went back to exchange them. Got that done and headed out the door and saw the team again. I was prepared to say that I had bought one earlier and then.......a happy smiling kid came up to the guy in front of me and asked him if he wanted to buy a raffle ticket and that jerk just about hit him with the basket and gave him a horrible mean look.
I stepped up and said..."How about I buy 5??"

The little boy smiled and I gave him the $5 and filled out the tickets and then at 3:30 pm got a phone call saying we won them!!!

The team is going to Steamboat Springs, CO for a tournament and this was their final fundraiser.

How is the start of your holiday weekend going?????

p.s. Remember to thank a Veteran for their effort in preserving our freedom!!!!

THANK YOU "NORTHERN GUY"

3 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

my holiday weekend is fine.

and if that is your house, i totally dig your carpet! it's just so rad and awesome! i want it.
but it would clash terribly with purple.

7/01/2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

You gonna share some of those with us???? Or...can we come watch you set them off??

7/02/2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... boating in england

4/24/2007 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home