6/28/2006

Buddy The Cat aka "Damn It Cat"

Here is another issue that has delayed my blogging.....

But first...a very helpful life hint.....

Cameras, Video/camcorders, computer software and hardware need to be in the same classification
as sex toys.....
They are yours and you should not share!!!!!!!!

I let biker chick borrow my brand new camera for her vacation. She has been gone 2 weeks and I have been wiggin' about the camera since it left my possession....

Anyway...back to Buddy. About 3 months ago we noticed a small lump on his belly. Being the roaming unfixed male he is...I figured that he either got in a fight or something and I really didn't worry about it. Then on the 19th, when I went to feed him I noticed it was huge!!!! So I felt of it and it was really hard. So Monday morning I call the vet and they get him in as an emergency. That afternoon I picked him up and she said it was either an abscess or a hernia. He had a fever of 105.2 so she gave me antibiotics for him. And if the bump got smaller over the next week, he might not need surgery.

Have you ever tried to give a cat antibiotics??? It is most definitely an unnatural process and I have the claw mark scars to prove it. Had to give it to him twice a day for a week. In addition to having my flesh shredded twice daily.....I had to squeeze his lump twice a day as well. It turns out he has a hernia. So in reality I am squeezing partially digested food thru his instine......yes completely gross..... How does a cat get a hernia????

Monday, July 3, he goes in for surgery to remove the lump and to get fixed as well.....might as well remove all the lumps right?????

I hope this is less overwhelming than my last real post......

Any plans for the 4th?????

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Wow! You're a devoted pet owner! That's why we have fish.

6/28/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awe! I hope Buddy feels better soon!

6/29/2006 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Spam filter veilig outlook

3/06/2007 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home