6/07/2006

I'm Confused.....

I think this might be the first lesbian instant message I have received.....is this a female or a male????

johnmatty88: you seeems like a very woman and i wouldn't mind if i can know more about you ....though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say "how was your day, am a single lady, I am ready to meet someone to share life with..I enjoy working out fishing, golf,traveling , reading poem,and spending time reading and watching good movie.i love meeting new ppl.I also enjoy cuddling up on the couch to a fire and good movie. I consider myself a very honest and open Lady and enjoy giving and receiving affection. I have been single my life ,i work as an individual person had a local boutique,am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a gentle man at all times and I respect the person I am withI am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves me

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They refer to themself as a lady or woman a few times, then say I am a gentle man. ? Weird.

6/08/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

ha ha ha!!! thats just awesome!!!

where do these people find you?
change you screen name!

ooh! since you had this weird thing to share, i have GOOD news!

see my 2 latest blog entries.

6/11/2006 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home