6/11/2006

I have posted again!!!

Shocking I know......

But I have been a slacker as far as entertainment for the little boys as well...here it is the 10th of June and I just got them their wading pool!!!!
What is it about 12 inches of water in a tub that can amuse kids for hours?????





My guilt was pretty strong so they even got the one with the slide!!!!
The teen however, was not so lucky.....

He got to help and then clean up the trimming of the bushes at the front gate!!!!
His new phrase--
"Bush Man"
I told him I didn't want to know!!!
Then this morning two of my sprinkler heads were not right, so I go to inspect one that was no longer in the ground. I looked in the hole, no rocks so I try to screw it back in, and something pushes it out. I try again, something pushes it out. I'm thinking water pressure or something so I get down on all fours to get a closer look...a damn water snake comes out of the pipe....
"AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH"
Is what my neighbors heard at 8:30 this morning.
I hate snakes, especially those that scare me...which would be all of them!!!
So, I made the teen help me install 2 new sprinkler heads and of course
there was no snake when he was out there.
Did you have any excitement this weekend???
HAPPY WEEKEND BLOG LAND!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

oh my god! my grandmother had a snake on her porch. so she called my dad and was FREAKING out and like, when my dad got there, it went slithering UNDER the porch. which is worse because it could possible come popping out and go "BLLAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
not really but she will do that.
i hope to be there when she does.
kind of like when the spider fell on my mom and she almost fell off of the step stool. yeah i was scared at first, but when i realized she was fine it was funny.

okay yeah. im done now.

6/11/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Are you serious about the snake??? I would have had to move!

6/11/2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

you mean like what kind of camera?

it's a Fujifilm A500 Finepix. it's 5.1 mige pixles, with 3x optical zoom, 4 scene modes, and anti glare LCD.
it's from Best Buy. it was like...$130.
on thursday before the show we have to go spend another $30 for a memory stick. that thing is going to hold between 107 and 112 pictures when we get the memory stick!
right now, on it's own it only holds about 8. kinda sucky. but the memory stick it gonna rock it out!
and it only takes 2 AA batteries! wooooo!
i think it was the best investment ever made by me.

6/11/2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not afriad of snakes- if they're in a cage, lol. I would have FREAKED OUT TOO!

6/13/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger mama said...

I've been sitting in the kids pool with them for the past four days - it has been awesome hot here! Hopefully the weather lasts - winter comes way too fast around here!

6/14/2006 2:53 AM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

you asked for pictures from the show, they are up. check out bands you should know (under links list) to see some crazy kids!
they will blow you away!

oh, and i had to change my name for my myspaces' sake. so it's still me.

6/16/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

ha ha! she moved after what felt like forever. but yeah, she moved.
thank god because i was starting to freak out.
the actual interview will be up soon. and if you want to see the actualy pics my mom took during the interview, i can email them to you.
im not putting them out on the internet. people dont need to see them.

6/17/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Are you alive???

We might be coming to Farmtown for 4th of July. Well...just me and Kayden. Anything good going on that weekend?

6/19/2006 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/20/2006 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home