5/03/2006

No Theme What-So-Ever


It's been a while....and no I did not become a "aaf" junkie.....

I did discover that there are hundreds of married men looking for no-strings sex...the main excuse I have seen is that their wife isn't interested in sex anymore. I have several theories on this--the main one is that the guy is very selfish...the rest I will keep to myself for a while.
The teen went to Las Vegas, NV for 4 days for a choir competition. They one every event they entered except one...and they took second. He sleep walks...alot....last year when he went with his girlfriend and her family to Salt Lake--he woke up in the stairwell three floors down naked!!!. Since they had 5 kids to a room, the guy on the cot put it in front of the door and AJ only did the sleepwalking thing once!!! He walked over to the cot and grabbed it, started shaking it till the guy yelled at him then he went back to bed!!!!
My yard is full of elm seeds.....I hate elm trees.....
Meth-head called Sunday to talk to the boys--he talked to each of them about 5 minutes each then I was tortured for the next 20 minutes. He was trying to cure his guilt by laying it on me. Saying how sorry he was and all this crap.
Finally I asked him "Did you put a bomb in my car or what??" He said he didn't understand. Then I had to explain to him that I'm over the bull-poo and had moved on and he needs to do the same. That led to the very bad attempt at fake crying so I just told him I had to go....
Registered Alec for kindergarten. I cried....my last baby.....
But that school office is so unorganized.....Mr. Winters (old principal) would turn over in his grave if he could see what was going on. FYI--I went to that school too....dang small towns...
Ashton got his blue belt in Twae kwon-do. He is growing up so fast......
Alec wants to be just like him...
What have you been up to?

4 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

i cried when i started kindergarten. i made my mom stand outside the door. and then half the day had gone by and she had left.
i had totally forgotten about her!

5/03/2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I get so mad when I see married men "looking." It makes me wonder "Do thier wives realize, and if not, would I realize?"

5/03/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I'm packing for my trip! WOO HOO! Hope you have a good weekend. I still can't get Messenger working. Crap.

5/04/2006 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

4/23/2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home