4/27/2006

I actually took a good picture....well good for me anyway...
It's off of my web cam...but I'm impressed....
I know you all are shocked, but I didn't respond to the letter in my first post.
I have been a horrible blogger the last few days....just been hooked up.
Our office celebrated "Administrative Professionals Day" which in reality is "Take Female Worker's to Lunch" day.... We went to lunch....yeah!!!!
Saw I guy I've known for years....and he said Hi....it killed Biker Chick that I was talking to a guy and she wasn't so she had to but in.....so he just left......
But, you would be proud....I didn't spill anything on my chest!!!!!
That's right.....spot free...
I will attempt a better post tomorrow.....I promise

6 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

dont jinx yourself!
i take a pretty good pic too. i should try and scan the one of me and my friend Connie (not her real name, but a strange nickname.) at the MCR concert. it was soooo awesome!

4/27/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Your picture is so cute :)

4/28/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

a very nice pic! Glad you got to go to lunch. I'm jealous. I had mac and cheese and popcorn.

4/28/2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger mama said...

I'm with drama mama in the mac and cheese department - or as Dani would put it "havin nacernonies mom?" - wish we had a good restaurant to go to here.

4/29/2006 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

2/04/2007 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Credit cards for australia residents Maximum number of refills on 60 vicodin es Direct financing auto loan bad credit Donato dr plastic surgeon vigiano moen faucets gay http://www.order-adipex-5.info Www best discount contact lenses com

4/23/2007 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home