4/29/2006

Almost "R" Rated

Yesterday was so long at work. All the bosses are in Beliez scuba diving and there wasn't a lot going on. One of the salesmen has a profile on "adultfriendfinder.com" and when I went into his office he had all these pictures of exposed women in what had to be the most uncomfortable positions I have ever seen. And he was turned on by this. Seeing her with another guy was a turn on and he wanted to have a turn... I just don't get the male mind.

He, of course, tried to get it off the screen so I couldn't see---but he just wasn't fast enough. So we are going thru them discussing what he thinks is hot on certian ones and what's a turn off and then we got the bright idea that I should get a profile...it's free.

So -- finally got all that done. I swear every guy in this area on there put a picture of their penis up for their profile picture. Men really should realize that women aren't as much "visual creatures" as men are--seeing a possible mates penis inbetween the breasts of another woman isn't a turn on..... and then seeing all these half (or more) naked women at the bottom of your profile say how great you were ....isn't a turn on....or at least not for me.

Show me your chest!!! your eyes!!!! Your Teeth!!! well maybe I'm old fashion...but geesh. What the really funny thing is -----the salesman was looking at them with me and every now and then I could see him measuring himself up to these guys....

BWA-HA-HAHAHAHA
I do realize that this is a site for people just looking for sex.....but do they really do that stuff??? I mean what about STD's, AIDS, cooties, scabies, other unmentionable things. Could you honestly talk to someone on the internet and then meet them in a hotel and have sex and then walk away???
I don't think I could and I don't want to and I don't even want to try....

14 Comments:

Blogger Aiden Witmore said...

people with no morals, conscience's, or even a proper state of mind can.

and honestly, did you say "cooties"?

4/29/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Aiden Witmore said...

my shirt? or me?
because when i bought that, Hot Topic was having a sale, and they had one with a skull and flowers on it that i was going to get. but then i say the one with knives on it and was like "this one is sooo cool!!" so, i took a masive chance on it and bought it.
when i got home i had it in a bag, and was like "and i bought this shirt too."
my mom's face fell and she goes "oh..."
it was kind of funny.

and thank you! i am so excited it's going to be a girl! i knew it. we all did. and my mom's friend Carla lost 20 bucks in a bet because she thought it was a boy. ha ha!

4/29/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger Aiden Witmore said...

and, your mom picked out your clothes until you were 16?! my mom stopped picking out my clothes years ago.
sometimes she points stuff out, and if i like it i'll wear it.
most of the time i dont like what she picks out.
but she like, bought stuff for you to wear until you were 16?
that had to have sucked buttons.

4/29/2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Dubs said...

I don't get the dude above. DId I miss something?

But uh yeah. How sad. People do do that. Just look for sex. Relationships? HUH? LOL??

4/30/2006 6:48 AM  
Blogger Aiden Witmore said...

ar you talking about me? because now i am confused.
but just in case, i am no dude. im a hey you.
no kidding. im a girl.

4/30/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

WMW......I think she just looked at the picture......and I am sure that KDUBS didn't realize that you were continuing a conversation that we started on your blog......but that's okay...makes life interesting......and my blog more fun to read.

4/30/2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger Aiden Witmore said...

yeah. i like when there are lots of comments on mine.
but my picture is of Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold. who is a pretty crappy metal band from OC California.
but City Of Evil is actually a good album. so i cant hate too much.

4/30/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Aiden Witmore said...

hey, how did you get this background? did you make it yourself? did you find it on a site and have to pay for it?
or, when you go under "Template" on the main board thing, you know where you go to make the links list? is there like a uhh...thing you can put the link of a picture to, and it creates a background?
am i making sense?
im just curous because im getting sick of green.
im not even a big fan of the colour green.

4/30/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

OK fine. I'll cancel the hotel reservation...

4/30/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger drama mama said...

You're kidding about gettinga page on the sight, right???

5/02/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I have a really STRONG hatred for that site. Let's just say I found something I shouldn't have found and it caused lots of drama.

5/02/2006 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2/05/2007 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

3/02/2007 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! video editing programs

3/17/2007 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home