3/08/2006

My Horror Scope

Gemini
May 20 - June 20Romantic feelings blossom today, dear Gemini; your entourage do I have an entrourage?? may all suddenly appear more attractive than they usually do. again...I don't think I have one.. Lovers okay...did they start without me?? and potential lovers may seem unusually attentive if this were true, I would think they either did something bad or wanted something from me. You could also be feeling very creative, and you might want to try your hand at poetry or fiction my own life is weird enough--let's not add fiction to it and as for poetry--um...let's just say I tried once and my 8th grade English teacher still snickers when she see me. Reading romantic novels or going to romantic movies could also be very appealing yeah right--they do nothing but get me in trouble. I start getting ideas on how things should be and end up screwing everything up--flash back--"taking Northern man dinner" --don't do it Beth....step away form the romantic crap. Surround yourself with candles 3 boys...way too much of a fire hazard, flowers boys would probably eat them or Juan would try to pee on them...and soft music I've got "The Wiggles", and enjoy it! go team!!!!