2/28/2006

It's Hereditary!!!

Last night I had a sleepwalking 4 year old. About 1 am I found heard someone crying. I got up and found Alec walking in circles in the front room crying for a pillow!!!!



I picked him up and put him in my bed and he was back to a sound sleep. He is very young to be doing this. AJ didn't start sleepwalking till he was about 10, I started when I was about 12...not sure about my mom but she does it too.




Read on the web that he could of had a traumatizing event before bed....He didn't see this but I did as I googled for sleepwalking....I'm traumatized by it...

However, I did make him eat one small piece of broccoli and one small piece of cauliflower at dinner. I know I should have guilt because I probably traumatized him with vegetables....but, he will just have to live with it I guess....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you one of those cool people that buy those weird looking dolls and give them a make over? I am always amazed at what people can do to those dolls. Like the one in your photo.... AWESOME. My step daughter would love those!

2/28/2006 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read How do lennox air conditioners rate zyban tablet ohio laser eye surgery lasik

2/21/2007 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Internet baccarat guide gps system for a car conference tables furniture boardroom tables Impotence drug free time share promotion palm beach Honda t-shirt

3/01/2007 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home