3/01/2006

Doggie Bed Scene

Handsome has been sleeping on the tile floor in my bedroom. I had guilt, because he has been so good.....I thought he needed a space to call his own--the front yard doesn't count!!
So, Sunday morning we ventured to Petco...without Handsome. He isn't fixed yet and I didn't want him to mark his territory there!!! I get embarrassed at that stuff.
Anyway, I picked out a doggie bed--a foam one with sides. He is big and I thought he would get too hot in those wooly pillow things........
We get the bed home and guess what........

Yep, Alec decided that it was his bed.



Poor Handsome!!!!

Finally around 11:30 pm Alec was asleep enough that I picked him up and put him in my bed and Handsome finally got to try his new bed out!!!

p.s.--yes that is my messy closet. It was a little boy "clubhouse" over the weekend and I still haven't recovered!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I don't blame Alec...it looks cozy!

3/02/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

beautiful doggie :)

3/02/2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww.... how cutteeee

3/04/2006 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home