3/04/2006

And they say buying feminine products is bad....

A day every mother dreads..........
no it's not buying condoms..that's too easy!!!!
Yep...had to go buy Ashton a cup aka jockstrap for Twae kwon-do.
He just got his green belt and now he gets to start fighting!!!
Being inexperienced in such purchases, I asked my teenager to meet us at Big 5.
As we walk in they go straight for the baseball bats, I have to say...
"No, we aren't hear for those"
"We are here to get Ashton a Cup!!!" says Alec as loud as possible
I turn a slight shade of pink....and put my head down and keep walking
We are following AJ around, and he can't find them.
"Go ask someone where they are" I suggested
"Yeah Mom....hey, where are ball protectors...or maybe I should ask for "The Nut Shells!""
of course he has to say this loud....my face is approaching a scarlet shade of red.
Finally, I find them.
I ask the teen which would be better...such choices.....
So I find a youth one that meets Ashton's weight .....and show AJ.
He takes it out of the package to inspect it....
and then puts the cup over his mouth and talks into it.....
Little boys saw him....they start laughing and then start opening packages...
Yes, there is now a riot of laughter in the JockStrap section of Big 5 and all the male subjects have cups on their mouths.
(this guy has a whole website of him in different jockstraps...
I didn't put the link....I don't want to be responsible for any warping)
Okay...We have reached the Shade of BLOOD RED!!!
I get all the cups away and then they start popping each other with the strap part...
Roll your eyes with me!!!
(I had to put one good butt picture in here...I've been tortured)
Finally, at the check out to pay for the thing and Alec tells the cashier
"That's Ashton's NUT SHELL!!!!"
She looks horrified and I just sign the receipt, grab his hand and head out the door.
We get home and he tries it on and then goes around the house knocking on it...
Why is this funny or fun???

Looks just weird.....

Here is the completed picture....thankfully you can't see the jockstrap....

and of course...Alec has to be in on this!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Travel Italy said...

I found this trully entertaining!

You might want to consider bying a nutshell just like buying a bra.

I have 4 girls, my embarassment was not for being seen buying a bra, I would have no problem for my wife, but for my girls it somehow seemed inappropriate for me to know so much about their anatomy.?. I know it's weird, they are our children, our flesh and blood, our life, we have cleaned, fed, stayed up with, been vomitted on, but buying a bra?

I also must confess that my kids thoroughly enjoyed my difficulty.

3/04/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger mama said...

I am pissing myself laughing - sadly I must admit though, my children would most likely be the ones turning crimson red at their mother speaking to them from the nut shell!!! (I can't wait!!!) I don't embarrass easily - poor kids!

3/04/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I expected to see the strap over the karate suit, with some drum sticks whacking away!

3/06/2006 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Bingo halls belgium Zip front jackets Deskjet printer cartridges radar detectors Cooking projects school Flash animation card Albuquerque cartridges

10/05/2006 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

2/06/2007 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Asian girls gif Dobbs ferry web design Parental+control+on+television+shows Aussie gas cooking grills hot mature session Ladyboybbw chicks with dicks http://www.interactions-side-effects-protonix.info/Pueble-community-college.html Kenmore refrigerator model 106 filter Dental plans nationwide Future anti viral medication for herpes Green bay laser hair removal

2/20/2007 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. R r ultram Fly fishing adairsville georgia 2006 lexus is 350 races bmw 330i New york dialup internet access List isp Lipitor professional journal drug review Ebay on laptops Nyc car rentals diego dsl provider san http://www.hardcore-fuck.info acyclovir suppression dose asbestos cancer

3/02/2007 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home