2/23/2006

Oh the shame......


As previously reported, I spent most of my night moving furniture getting ready for the new bed. I made sure that everywhere the bed guys would be was spotless.



Then, while waiting for the bed guys...I decided to call Comcast and make an appointment to have my cable checked....it's been fuzzy on a few channels.... Shocking as this sounds....she said there would be techs there in about an hour... OMG!!!! That like never happens..(sorry the valley girl was showing there)

Anyway...bed delivered without a hitch and they left and then the cable guys show up. They look at the outside and then we go in to see the tv picture. I take them to my room because it's closest. Then he wants to look at the other tv's. We go to AJ's room and there must of been 4 months of Sonic cups in there..... Then he wants to look at the front room tv....well, because of the great bed swap, I had the single bed in there with no sheets... Looked so bad!!!!



Then we have to go up stairs to the little boys' room because they have a TV too.....

You can only imagine.....I was very pre-occupied last night and didn't really keep up with them. Stickers on stuck on the tile floor. Baby carrots on the floor. They were sneaking snacks last night (sneaking like rats...as Alec would say).

I was falling over my own words with embarrassment.

So before I left for work I started a load of laundry and the dishwasher (it was filled with dishes from all three boys rooms)

"CLEAN AS YOU GO AND YOUR MESS WILL NOT SHOW"

UNLESS YOU HAVE LITTLE BOYS

is duct tape a legal and acceptable restraint????

(just kidding don't call social services on me)