2/21/2006

What happens when you leave messenger on all night long!!

littleguy602001: Hello: What would you do, if you had a tiny man in your Handbag?


sir_p_arnold: Hi again,I'm Micheal,I just wanna be friends and maybe more if you so desire..I would very much love to be....we could use some chat sometime,pls i mean no disrepect but u can add me,if you feel like...I will with so much anticipation await ur reply .thanks BUZZ!!!


These are just too funny. And I don't really know what I would do if I had a tiny man in my handbag.......What would you do????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it E farm insurance website Saab 9-2x review

2/06/2007 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

3/05/2007 3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

4/23/2007 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home