2/22/2006

JUST GO HOME ALREADY!!!

I walk into work this morning to a horrible sound......my boss making very loud puking noises...

say it with me.....

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GGGRRRRROOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!

Not exactly the most pleasant thing to come to work too......especially on a empty stomach!!

And he was so loud....cheese and rice!!!!

He is staying in his office doing this stuff....and then he walks in my office to put down some paper work...my immediate boss suggests he should go home. he says he's trying but he just can't seem to get out of here. You know, it's not hard...put on your coat and walk out the door. He has the flu and that stuff is really really contagious. So everything he touched in my office got lysoled and so did the whole office......

Finally, one of the "big bosses" came down stairs (after hearing all of our calls crying to make him leave) and told him to go home.

I understand dedication, but I also understand the spreading of germs.....

I hope the rest of blog land is having a "bad germ" free day!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Oh goodness!! I hope it was just bad food, and not anything that will get you guys sick!

2/23/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Ugh, I hate people who do that! If you're sick, STAY HOME! You're not much use to the office in that condition and you just wind up making things bad for everyone. Stay home, rest, relax & recoup . . . chances are, you'll wind up recovering faster, instead of having it drag out for WEEKS if you're pushing yourself by working. And of course, it seems like the majority of the time, people do it because they're "saving their sick time" in order to use it as vacation. Jerks.

Phil
Echoes in a Nomad's Head

2/23/2006 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Design floor mats 1993 accord body honda kit Illinois income taxes Halstock cabinet makers jewellery box

3/02/2007 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home