2/21/2006

The Great Bed Switch!!!


About 2 months ago my parents bought a king size Temper-pedic bed.....my dad decided on Sunday that he doesn't like it and they went and bought a new bed that is going to be delivered Thursday.

I am getting their old but still very new bed....(they are so cool) and AJ is getting my queen sized bed. His broken down twin bed is going to the dump. It's very broken down and needs to be put out of it's misery.

So Thursday is the great bed shuffle......I went and got my new "bedding set" last night and AJ will start looking for his...I don't think he wants my pink stuff--at least I hope not anyway....

incredibly boring post--I know......but I'm semi-brain dead...hopefully something better later...

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

WOO HOO! We both have new beds!

2/21/2006 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home