2/15/2006

I am Hermit!!! Fear my SNAP!!

Well, I'm not that hairy...my eyes are blue not my feelers....but same concept!!
I have pretty much had it with people, mainly people at work but still.
Biker chick needs to be ran over with one of our fork lifts several times in the mud. She came in my office yesterday while I was in the middle of double checking a list with a part time assistant I recently acquired. She was waving a 3.5 diskette at me, "I have Pictures!! email them to me!!!" I tell her I cannot I am working. She doesn't have a 3.5 drive and I do and she wouldn't know how to get them off the diskette anyway. She flips her hair at me and walks off.
When she came in and out of my office all the day she wouldn't even look at or talk to me, but she would my office mate. So childish. Today it was the same thing, except now she listens at our door and runs and tells her boss what we say. He is only 28 and is loving all the attention she is giving him. I ordered a tape dispenser from office supply because a guy in the shop needed mine, when it was delivered she just took it!! I have no idea where it is, so I guess I will go buy my own. It's just petty crap.
We are supposed to be adults or professionals not "A" crowd wannabe's.
I didn't have time for that bs in high school--and I don't have time for it now!!
Lisa called me today at work after I asked her not too, I even lied and said I would be docked for the time of the call. I didn't talk, she asked if I was busy and I said I was very overwhelmed. I think she said something and then I just told her I had to go and pretty much hung up. She called tonight while I had the boys in the tub and just let it go to voice mail.
I don't solicit for attention, I pretty much keep to myself with the exception of this blog and a few e-mail friends. Biker chick is loud and tries to draw attention to herself. Lisa throws her "money" and "power" around to get attention. She doesn't have that much money and her power it just her being annoying but normally you will do what she wants to get her to go away. They both think that they are the sexy-ist thing on the planet and anything with a penis wants them. I guess it's what they call "a pissin' contest". I'm just not into them, so I don't even watch anymore.
I just want to be left alone to live my life with my kids. I don't want to know who they are "doing" or what thing they did to someone. I don't fell comfortable talking about biker chick's extra-marital affairs with her. I know her husband and I think he is cool and he puts up with her, she should be grateful. I don't even want to know about Lisa and her ex anymore---I'm not sure which one in that relationship is mental...possibly both.....
So, I am hermit (I don't have crabs)
p.s. no matter how cute they look on the cart at the mall...don't buy hermit crabs. They are smelly and actually quite expensive to keep up...and they don't do anything!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

whoa...hermit crabs?
my friend wanted a hermit crab she saw at the kiosks at the mall. it smelled sooooo bad.
gross.

keep your eyes crossed? why your eyes? is that better luck than your fingers?
well, i just woke up and i had a dream about it, and i think it's a girl.

2/16/2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Sometimes I miss working, and then, after reading about your bad days and psycho people I remember that I really don't!

2/16/2006 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Uk and appliances mega millions lottery friday aug 26 2005 Where can i find license plate frames 1955 chevrolet car parts Plasma tv cabinets with lift mechanism Valtrex buy tramadol online valtrex online buy valtrex 1998 gmc suburban slt Costco pharmacy acyclovir wholesale gmc truck parts fuel pump Venezuela meridia Truck body builder gmc Erectile dysfunction andrew weil

2/14/2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home