2/26/2006

Just My Luck!!!


Bummer Post here.....

I was talking to AJ today, and there has been some major gang action last week and this weekend. According to him the "southside" gang had a member that did something to a guy in another gang...a big gang.... I am guessing the "brown pride" gang. Anyway, I guess they are shooting at each other and they tried to set a house on fire as well.

AJ was working today, and there was gang/gun action in the parking lot of Best Buy.

This used to be a quiet town.....but now....

And....I finally opened a letter that meth-man wrote the boys. I opened it yesterday. He has been moved to a lower security part of the prison in Los Lunas. This pretty much means he will be out soon.

I cannot deal with him again. And he has "connections" to these gangs or at least he did. I learned right after he was sent away, that he would do their drug runs for them for a cut of the "stuff".

I've tried really hard to occupy my mind with hopes of happily ever after...... but it is looking more like I am going to have to face hell straight on and try to push through it.

So, if anybody knows of a really cool job opening far away from here!!!

Yeah.....deep sigh.....I know!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Come on over! Here's a link to the local paper...The Arizona Republic. Check out their job listings!


www.azcentral.com

2/27/2006 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP autoteil renault Sprzeda cisco Lexus sc430 windscreen cover renault clio head Renault cabrio http://www.treatment-for-high-blood-pressure-8.info/Buy-blood-pressure.html Toyota dpfe sensor Ford stereo auburn tigers license plate frames Hair loss edmonton Gps for car kit

2/03/2007 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home