11/10/2005

Whew!!! What a Week!!

I still haven't got around to downloading my zoo pictures off of the camera.

Ashton missed school on Monday due to coughing and headache (it's going around). Then he went to school Tuesday and they called me at 10:12 am and he had a fever so I went and got him and his make up work. He slept the rest of the day and that night work up yesterday with a fever so he stayed home again. Around 3-ish in the afternoon, he finally started feeling better.

I got home from work last night and I felt horrible. Great I think, now I'm getting it. So I take a cold pill hoping to fight it off. Normally I don't take cold pills they have adverse effects on me, but I couldn't miss any more work. At least not because of me!!!

Woke up this morning feeling better but my arm is really sore. No bruises or bites, so I get everyone up and off to school. Yeah!!! we are all going today....Yeah!!!!! Daycare calls at 9:42 am Alec just did his imitation of the Exorcist all over the classroom!!! Go team!!! Off to daycare. I get there, his poor teacher, and they were still cleaning it up. It was BLUE!!!! I guess the fruit snacks didn't go well.

So, we are home. I was changing his clothes and he said his underpants were dirty too. Gross...I know..... I put a pull up on him just in case. Almost 3 hours later and we have gone through about 9 pull-ups.

Thank goodness for Huggies....

p.s. I also have a class this weekend...Yeah one finally made. The max students is 11 and I have 12, I have no idea how they are wanting me to pull this one off. But hey, Christmas is coming and my wallet needs to get fat!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I am so sorry! What a nightmare! Hope you all feel better soon. Go get some Airborne for you so you don't get sick!

11/10/2005 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home