10/27/2005

MALES AND THE BATHROOM!!!

CHEESE AND RICE!!!

I just don't get the whole bathroom issues deal. What is so hard about putting the toilet seat down when you are done??? I put the lid down when I am done, I don't have a problem with it. I live in a house with three boys, needless to say I have a clorax wipes dispenser very near the toilet. My oldest won't lift the seat when he pees. He thinks he has great aim. He gets this from my ex, who wouldn't lift the seat either.

My thought on the matter is (and I've told him this) "You need to lift the seat when you pee unless you are long enough for it to be inside the toilet when you unzip and take it out."

His response..."I am long enough, that's not pee on the seat, it from the splash of it hitting the water!" yep, he is my son!!!

Now Ashton lifts the seat and most of the time he puts the seat and lid down, but not always. He's a good kid. However, he leaves his toothpaste spit in the sink....eeeewwwww. I'm still working on that one.

With Alec, I'm just glad he gets it in the toilet. He thinks he doesn't have to hold on to it. He puts his hands on his hips and bows his back and let's it rip. Which is okay to a point, except when he hears something and he looks the other way or forgets he is peeing and completely turns around. Then I have issues!!! Note: Alec thinks his is a "long powerful sword" he-he-he. He hangs out with his biggest brother way too much!!!!

And the empty toilet paper roll....Why can't AJ replace it???? I mean he gets more TP out but , for some unknown reason, he cannot put it on the holder. What the heck!!!! I mean the hard part is done, why not complete the job???

Don't they realize I am trying to make them good husbands????

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so lucky cause my husband always put the seat down.

10/27/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Mine too. The boys are another story though! Boys are gross! :)

10/27/2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

I am obsessive-compulsive about putting the seat & lid down. I've even been known to put the lid down in friends' houses even if I didn't use the toilet--just seeing it up annoys me.

As for your oldest claiming it's just splash . . . next time it's there, have him sit down. If it's "just splash" he shouldn't have a problem with it, right? :) But either way, maybe it'll get the message accross that the next person in line doesn't really like sitting on a wet seat.

10/27/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Faira said...

I had girls,ha, ha! But my daughter just had my grandson 6 monthes ago so I probably won't be laughing too much longer.

My husband does the exact opposite of leaving the toilet seat up. He puts them both down. All because our cat "Braille" likes to sit on the lid while my husband showers and shaves before work in the morning! It can be just as flustrating (as the toilet seat being up)when I stumble into the bathroom ... in the dark ... in the morning ... and both lids are down!!!! LOL

10/28/2005 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home