11/02/2005

Can I still wear pink?

WARNING: I'm gonna get emotional on this one.....
yes, it's true...I have a feeling and 2 emotions.
I was watching NCIS last night (my most favorite weekly show, CSI - Las Vegas is next), anyway this guy was thought to be a killer and NCIS had his son in protective custody. Gibs, kept the boy with him at night and they bonded.
Because Gibs has such a strong character, the boy was like a "mini Gibs" they even had him drinking out of a Starbuck's cup at the end. Of course in the end, they saved the little boy's dad and Gibs was once again alone. The end of the show was a flash back to when his daughter was alive and she was the "mini Gibs". So cool--sad, but cool.
Anyway....this is where I am going to get emotional. My boys will never have that. I mean a strong male role model. Someone that want to be like that is a part of their lives. Some one for them to imitate and to mold their character after. Which is sad. I remember trying so hard to be like my dad and they will never have that. (I'm getting all misty just thinking about it)
So, I spent all night trying to figure out what the heck I am going to do. I have to find a way to fill that void. I am thinking that is is the foundation of alot of Ashton's problems. He is still having issues with people stealing him and breaking into the house.
So, I am attempting to get in touch with my macho masculine side....
I've got to re-orientate myself to scratching, belching guy-ness. I've tolerated it all these years but now I am thinking I am going to actually partake...eeewww
Can I still wear pink?

6 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I was held up by your post.

Very engaging.

11/02/2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Have you tried Big Brothers?? I was going to do that with Clinton, but just never did.

11/02/2005 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Hot tub meetings cincinnati 2005 jeep grand cherokee larado Men27s lab coats

2/05/2007 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

2/22/2007 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

3/05/2007 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.tennis-5.info Kendrick buick dj dances playlists Catholic dinner dance Address to my credit report company quick divorce

4/24/2007 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home