10/22/2005

Great, What's Next--Stuffing My Bra!!

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I actually got to sleep in till 7:33 am. Woo-Hoo!!!! I go in the kitchen and turn on the coffee pot, check the dogs water and head to the bathroom to comb my hair up into a ponytail and get it out of my face......

AND WHAT DO I SEE IN THE MIRROR????? ZITS!!! 6 of them and one of them was so big I could of counted it as two!!!! I might of even been able to breathe out of it!!!

Just Horrible!!

Oh My Gosh!!! What is going on ???? I'm a grown woman, I don't wake up to zit-fests anymore!!!! UnFair!!!! So, I try to sneak into the teenager's room and get his acne stuff. And of course, he catches me.

"Mom, what are you doing?"
"Um--getting your face wash, go back to sleep it's still early"
"Why do you want that?"

I turn around.....He laughs loudly and for a long time might I add. Then....Then.....he says he wants to squeeze them!!!! I run for the bathroom, but he gets his foot in the door before I can get it closed....and reaches for my face. I'm screaming and pushing on the door.....

Then, I grab the hairspray....
"Get out or I will spray you!!!"
"You wouldn't, I'm your first born"
"Try me zit squeezer!!!"

Whew!! he backed off, still laughing but in his room. I have heard every zit joke there is this morning, thank goodness he had to go to work!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

dont you just love teens?! we're so great!
i hate zits, they are the most disgusting things ever. i'm on constant zit watch. my face is ALWAYS as clean as i can get it.
dont worry, my mom is 34 and still gets zits. i laugh at her and she ends up making jokes about how we must be going through puberty together. and sometimes i believe her

10/22/2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I still get em every once in a while. Dang it!

10/23/2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Oh, I should have changed my sign on. It's really me!

10/23/2005 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

4/25/2007 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home