8/10/2005

Major DE JA VU Today

I went to sign Ashton up for 2nd grade and there was a note on the door of the school saying go up the street to the Jr. High. They are still redoing the elementry. So I went up to Hermosa Jr. High, major memories came back. I went to that school, I also went to Northeast in elementry but not too many memories there.

I walked up to the front of the school and I could remember my first day of school as a 7th grader. I was so scared as I stood in line to get my schedule. I saw the pay phone where I called my mom to come and get me when a 9th grader wanted to fight me. I saw the gym and locker room where I, for the first time, had to change in front of other girls.

Not alot had changed, they did carpet the floors, why they did that I will never know, and they had red paint on the poles outside instead of silver.

Now that I am back at work, I am feeling old. ha-ha I didn't have these flash backs with my oldest because he went to different schools.

4 Comments:

Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

i dont have any highschool memories. seeing as how i dont go to highschool. but i'd like to think that i have better memories from the years i should be in highschool.
but, there is always my dearest friend Con to share her highschool days with me.

8/10/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Yeah...but did it smell the same??
I always thought it smelled a little like glue, and not the fun kind.

8/10/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

No glue smell that I could detect.

Walk-my-way you are right they were sad and few memories. But I was only at the front office. I had to walk by the gym but that is it. I am glad I have no memories of the office, but I had heard horrible rumors.

I didn't do much or wasn't much in Jr. High not that I was in high school but Jr. High was kinda tough.

8/11/2005 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3/04/2007 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home