7/28/2005

Farewell To Slytherin

Well, I have decided I can no longer stand the snake. He is just getting too creepy. So, I found a guy at my work that breeds snakes and he said he would take him. I am of course going to have to lie through my teeth so I don't hurt Ashton's feelings or make him think he is a bad snake owner. So, my lie is that he got sick and died. I am not a good liar, but it will have to do. Anyway...I just fed him for the last night...and here are some pictures to totally gross you out






It's really difficult to get good swallowing shots cause he really hates the camera....so I didn't get any part of the mouse's body hanging out of his mouth or anything....SORRY...

2 Comments:

Blogger peebugg said...

A change to this...A totally cool guy that I used to work with took him instead.

Did I say he was Totally cool???

WELL HE IS TOTALLY COOL!!!!

7/29/2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger Erica Hanks said...

He lasted a lot longer in your house than he would in mine! I would refuse to feed it!

7/31/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home