8/01/2005

What do I have Stamped on my Forehead???

I have pretty much had it with men in this area AND with men on line for that matter.

It's been about 2 years since I heard from this guy that I used to chat with. We had even talked on the phone. We had never met and pretty much just always talked about him. But when you live with your parents and your kids, any outside conversation is good.

Well, he called my cell phone last night at like 11:30 pm. It rings, I just about jump through the roof thinking it's my parents and something has happened to my dad. Keep in mind I haven't heard a peep out of him for 2 years.

"Hey, it's Mike" he says

I'm thinking, ex-husband is named Michael but never calls himself Mike, old boss is named Mike but doesn't have my cell phone, I do have a friend named Mike that works for Key Energy but he knows I would kick his a$$ if he called me at 11:30 pm. So I say...

"Mike Who?" in a very sleepy voice.

"Mike in the mountains" he said. This is his yahoo handle.

"Oh, is everything okay?" I say trying to wake up and stretching.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about you and wondered if you would give me a blow job"

"What!!" I was waking up fast.

"Man it sounds like you are playing with yourself!!"

"Who is this again?" I ask

"I forgot how sexy your voice sounds, can you come over to my house now I could use you"

He got the dial tone from me.!!

Do I have "I swallow" or "Do me please" stamped on my forehead???

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Hanks said...

OMG!! You have got to be kidding! And you've never even met him!?! Why did he even think that would be appropriate!

8/01/2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

I don't know what he was thinking. I have thought on this all day long, wondering if I had said something in the past to deserve this type of remark. I mean I know I have a sick and perverted sense of humor but not a slutty one.

The only thing I remember talking to him about was his soon to be ex-wife and his son and then his step son. And of course his car and dirt bike.

What I wouldn't do to find a nice guy just to hang out with and make S'mores with or eat peanut butter and jelly under the stars.

8/01/2005 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home